- From Miami International Airport (8 miles)
Take 836 east, go through tolls and stay to right side. Take I-95 South Exit - Downtown. Once on I-95, stay in left hand lane and take Exit 2A/Biscayne Boulevard. Stay in right hand lane at the end of the ramp, our downtown Miami hotel will be on your immediate right side.
- To Port of Miami (1.9 miles)
Hyatt Regency Miami is just minutes away from the Port of Miami.
Head south on South East Second Ave. and turn left onto Biscayne Boulevard. Turn right onto Port Blvd. for 0.8 miles. Turn right onto N. America Way, and then turn right onto Caribbean Way which becomes N. America Way.
Downtown Miami Hotel Map & Directions
Additional Transportation Options:
- Taxi service from Fort Lauderdale Airport is approximately $75-$80, one-way.
- Taxi service from Miami International Airport is approximately $21.00, one-way.
- Taxi service from the Port of Miami is approximately $15, one-way.
- The Metrorail provides service to Miami International Airport (MIA) and runs from Kendall through South Miami, Coral Gables, and downtown Miami; to the Civic Centre/Jackson Memorial Hospital area; and to Brownsville, Liberty City, Hialeah, and Medley in northwest Miami-Dade, with connections to Broward and Palm Beach counties at the Tri-Rail/Metrorail transfer station. To view the map, schedules, and pricing of the Metrorail system, please visit the Metrorail website.
- The City of Miami offers a free trolley service for your convenience. Please visit their website for schedules.
Taxi Fare in Miami
All official taxis in Miami-Dade County are yellow and will carry up to 5 persons at no additional charge. All vehicles are metered, and with a few exceptions, drivers must charge as per the meter.
The fees for metered fares are as follows: US$2.95 for the first 1/6 mile, $0.85 for each additional 1/6 mile until 1 mile and $0.40 for each 1/6 mile after that, which equals to US$7.20 for the first mile and US$2.40 for each additional mile. Waiting time is US$.40 per minute. If departing from the airport, add US$2.00 airport origination fee. A 15% tip is generally expected upon completion of the journey.